Sunday, November 13, 2011

GRATITUDE AND THANKSGIVING

It's wonderful that while serving the Lord on a mission, you do a lot of blessing counting.  On a daily basis, I'm so aware of all that I've been blessed with in my life, and all the new blessings that come along.  Add the blessing counting to a focus on faith, and you end up with a happy heart.  Now the trick is to show my gratitude for everything I have by serving more, working harder, and loving everyone.


The world is  more beautiful, people are more beautiful, and the gospel message has greater meaning when you are counting blessings...so why do we still have our "down" moments?  Though in sacred Nauvoo, the enemy can still get to us.  Once again, focus on the good, and faith, not fear.


At this season, when we wish we were feasting with you, we'll just keep busy serving more, and counting our greatest blessings...YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment